Looking into a new balenciaga bag...

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Hiii--I post mostly on Chanel here but I've had a long enough break from Balenciaga and I think I may be into getting a new color bag...

Currently I have just a black city from 04 and rouge vif 06...Ive gone thru a number of colors in the past and usually got tired of them withina few months:

-pistachio
-bubble gum pink
-rouge theater
-apple green

and a couple others I cant even remember right now.

I was looking at the aquamarine and french blue--are those two still possible to get in the city?

Is the aquamarine just lighter since the french blue looks a lot deeper of a color than the aquamarine...and what makes the anthracite so amazing? I was looking at the color swatches on ateliernaff and couldnt really tell how the anthracite was so cool...

Thanks for all the help in advance :smile:

Also--does anyone know when Fall 07 colors will be made known?

I believe ateliernaff already lists the upcoming colors.

http://ateliernaff.blogspot.com/2007/02/why-do-they-call-them-new.html

I can't find the post right now but I know there is a picture somewhere here that compared the aquamarine and the french blue. I don't know about availability, have you tried calling BalNY?

There are also lots of anthracite pics on the forum. Like Ink its hard to take a picture of the color because it changes. :yes:

I just ordered the french blue part time in giant hardware from Balenciaga NY...talked with Terry (sp)there...she was so sweet and Im having it overnighted to me weeeee...so excited--tomorrow's my birthday so I figured I wanted to get something for myself to celebrate with :smile:

Ive never seen the french blue or aquamarine in real life but from the pics I went with the french blue since I liked the deeper undertones and less of the distressed look and I asked her to pick me out the most smushy leather least distressed one *fingers crossed*

:smile: