Looking for Trasporto Zucca...

1. I was wondering if anyone has seen a trasporto zucca. I have been having a very difficult time trying to find one here in Los Angeles. Nordstroms didn't get any of them in and i haven't seen one yet at macy's or bloomingdales. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

2. Are you only looking around LA area? because macys at herald square (ny) and macys at gs plaza (nj) had lots when I went there around 2 weeks ago. If you want to do a chargesend...

3. There have been plenty on eBay right aroud retail.

4. Macy's in Scottsdale, AZ had two on the shelf as of this afternoon.

-SB

5. yah I've seen quite a few on eBay and the prices weren't bad at all. Also, Macy's Herald Square has some still :yes:

6. Century City Macys had several trasporto zuccas last week.

7. Macy's and Metro Park at the Irvine Spectrum had Zucca's a week ago. Macy's in Cerritos had two last week too oh, and a Transporto Nuvola.

8. Metropark in Novi, Michigan had 4 on Saturday. I don't know if they ship but you can call and ask them.

9. Doesn't lesportsac.com still have them?

10. I just wanted to thank everyone for their help. Thanks to pandabear, I was able to stop by Century City today and get the last Trasporto Zucca that they had in stock!!! Thanks again!