Looking for this kind of bag...

1. I am looking for a messenger bag or an across the body type of bag.
    * Medium Size
    * Nylon or fabric strap (NO leather...it's too stiff)

If you have any suggestions in any price range I would really appreciate it :heart: !

Thank you...

2. prada had a lot of nylon bags!

3. [​IMG]

Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane leather-and-canvas bag, $725, at Dior Homme, NYC

I love this bag! And it really doesn't matter if it's supposed to be for men :biggrin: Its so pretty!!

4. I have a Prada messenger bag (nylon) and it's wears very well. If you get a mark on it you can simply get a damp cloth and voila - back to new!!!

i've got my beady eyes on a Mulberry Anthony next but this is leather and quite a thick leather too.

I've heard the balenciaga messengers are very soft leather so if you do like leather that maybe an option???

:smile:

5. If you want to go high end, LV Broadway.
    [​IMG]

6. Depending on size...Jack Spade...even Manhattan Portage (they have every size and every color you could want). I used to lug my college textbooks in one.

7. medium.. what does it mean to you?

just bought a great Longchamp but it may be to big for you...
    I needed the size to carry some papers and in doubt my ibook with me
    saying that I guess it's a large one..

Prada is good, the only ones doing nylon currently.. LV is offering some cute ones- alway look at the mens collection too- they have the better ones!

8. Personally I love LeSportsac's messenger bags. Right now their web site doesn't show the number of colors and patterns that they normally have but here is a link to the web site:

7852 Deluxe Messenger

Here in Seattle I find the handbags in person at Macys. Peggy

9. Thank you everyone...the search goes on :sad: