Looking for this chanel cuff

1. Has anyone seen it in stores yet. I know it is coming out in pink..anyone seen that one yet?

2. OMG, I love the narrow bracelet. If you find out anything, I want to know!!! I was at NM today and they did not have any of this.
  3. I want all pieces. I wonder what they will retail for....
  4. MY SA says Saks will get them in..in black and one other color. They will come in pink but Saks is not getting that color.
  5. OMG that bag is wonderful!!!! :wtf::nuts:
  6. I was at the Chanel boutique and Neiman's today (Dallas.) The SA at the boutique said they have not arrived yet. I told her to call me when they get in so when she does, I'll ask about the cuff for you.
  7. Oh, one more thing. The earrings WERE at Neiman's in black, white and pink. I bought the black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Thank you thank you!!!
  9. Ok, TVSTAR, I'm looking at the December issue of Town and Country, page 118, and they are showing this cuff for $1,110 at Bergdorf Goodman, NYC 1/800-558-1855 and select Bloomingdale stores 212/705-2000. Let me know if you get it!!!!
  10. Great! Thanks for letting me know. I will call them!
  11. wow, 1100$ is ALOT for a cuff, costume jewlery at that. I could have sworn SF chanel had it a few weeks ago....hmm