Looking for the Signature Stripe medium beauty case in Punch #40025

1. Has anyone seen this in any stores such as Macy's, Lord & Taylor, Bloomingdales, etc? I called coach to get one and they have every other color available except for punch. None are listed on eBay right now either. Of course, Punch is the one I really want. Thanks in advance.

2. bump - anyone??

3. you may have a tough time with this. punch in everything is pretty much totally sold out everywhere, and the dept stores don't carry makeup cases, so coach or eBay is prob you're only chance, and Coach is sold out. I'd keep and eye on eBay

4. Thanks guys. I didn't know that the dept stores didn't carry the makeup cases. I'll keep an eye on ebay. Yes, that large makeup case in your link graberg is a bit pricey in my opinion as well.

5. I called JAX today and they had limited quantities left of the Signature Stripe beauty case #40025 in Punch so I ordered one. It seems like they had a few left if anyone else is looking for one.

6. that really sucks. I called them a few weeks ago and they didn't have any. :crybaby: So I paid mega bucks for the large on ebay. :crybaby::crybaby:

7. That stinks. I called a week or two ago as well and they didn't have any then. I thought it would be worth a shot to try again and I luck out. There are a couple on ebay right now (small and large).