Looking For Suggestions...

1. Hi there all of you experts! I saw a woman today with a much-loved, well-used LV Cabas Mezzo and I loved it! It looks better IRL than in the photos on eLux and LV websites.

I ordered one, but I am having some remorse about the $$.

Sooooo, does anyone have any suggestions of a great tote-like bag, good-sized, with a top zip, with which I might appease myself for lesser $$ than the LV? The lesser the better, LOL.

Only requirement I can think of is, I don't care for (for myself) fabric bags unless they are coated fabric. Nylon, leather OK. Suede not so much, I am in Northern California, and it rains all winter, so I don't buy any suede for winter (just my quirk)

Of course I may be too weak and have to keep the LV.

2. Oooh, I like that second tote Thanks for the suggestion.

3. I get compliments on my Moonsus backpack and briefcase all the time: www.moonsus.com. I think this one is about $300 and has adjustable straps.

tbg01e_4.jpg

They also have more tote-like ones, too..
    tbg04e_s.jpg

4. I get compliments on my Moonsus backpack and briefcase all the time: www.moonsus.com. I think this one is about $300 and has adjustable straps.

WOW I really like these - I'll have to take a look at the site. I like the longer handles on the second pic. Can you wear your bag on your shoulder?

5. I like that one, too. Looks like it will wear well, stay in style, and also not show dirt.

Too many bags, too little money, sigh!