Looking for some good muffin recipes

1. Anyone here who has one or several good muffin recipes? I'm especially looking for chocolate or banana. Or chocolate/banana.

2. Thanks. Any other suggestions?

3. This recipes actually makes banana "cupcakes" but a lot of people comment that they taste like really moist muffins because of the banana. If you want to add frosting, I normally top them with a cream cheese frosting, but they would be awesome with chocoloate frosting as well. Here it is:

Ingredients:
    • 1/2 cup shortening
    • 1 1/2 cups sugar
    • 2 eggs
    • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    • 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
    • 1/4 cup buttermilk
    • 2 cups all-purpose flour
    • 1 teaspoon baking powder
    • 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
    • 1/2 teaspoon salt
    Directions:
    1. In a large mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugar. Add the eggs, vanilla, bananas and buttermilk. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to banana mixture. Fill 18 paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
    2. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.

4. I just came across this one this morning and plan on trying it out sometime this weekend. I LOVE anything pumpkin and this recipe is super duper easy.

Pumpkin Muffins

Ingredients
    1 box spice cake mix
    1 15oz can pure pumpkin

Simply mix the pumpkin and the spice cake mix together and drop by heaping tablespoons into greased muffin tins/cups.

Bake at 350 18-22 minutes or until knife comes out clean.

Servings: 18

Calories- 113
    Fat- 0.4 grams
    Protein- 2.9 grams
    Carbs- 24.4grams