Looking for Python Silverado!

I got a black silverado from the boca raton store there too. It was a messenger and got it for less than 500. Just got it yesterday. Sorry for the bad pic but hope you get the idea.

Attachments

• chloe messenger.JPG
    chloe messenger.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 38
When I talked to SA in Boca Raton last weekend for my Silverado pre-sale, she told me about this one Silverado @ $1800 reg., but the way she described that it has zipper in front, I wasn't sure if that's the Silverado tote. Please post pic when you receive your Silverado, love to see it! Thank you.
Would love to see what you ended up getting. Please post pics when you have them.

And the SA called yesterday and is shipping me a metallic Tekla. (At least from her description...don't know if it is the argent color)
quote]
That is probably the one I just returned to Bloomingdales in Boca on Tuesday. It was a metallic tekla called "champagne" but looking like a more gold-toned argent. It was gorgeous, I planned on using it for my lap-top until I heard there were problems with the handles breaking when the bag had too much weight in it. It is still really gorgeous though, and you should love it. I wish I found the python silverados!!

Good luck in finding your dream bag. However, saw a croc Edith at the Chloe store at south coast yesterday, at 40 % off. But...even at 40% off, did not bother to ask price. It was gorgeous though.