Looking for PCE coupon if you're not going to use it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm almost sure I won't get a PCE coupon... if you don't plan to use the one you got, please PM me!

Thanks so much!

2. Wildflower, if you get one and use it, will you pass it on to me next? I'm not sure if I'll get one or not. And if I do get one, I'll share with you! OK? We can be PCE card buddies! LOL! Let me know! (crossing my fingers for us both!)

3. Have either of you received them before? I have in the past, but I haven't gotten one yet for this one and I'm getting nervous!!!! It sounds like, from the other PCE thread that people that have never received them before are getting them....I know I should give it a few more days but I'm getting :cursing:

4. Aren't we all!!!!! (looking for a PCE card) I've never got one...hoping to get my first soon.....:sos:

5. lol i would be delighted if i got one but am sure i won't.....if anyone gets one they don't erm..need... i'd be more than happy to get rid of it for them!

6. I got one last time, my first. Last time most gals didn't even need them. And I was allowed to make phone orders. But if the rules are followed this time rather than bent, I'm not sure what to expect. If I get one, I'll be sure to share if they are necessary. And I think it's best to try to use them quickly and pass on to the next gal. We may be able to network and get lots of use out of these invites! LOL! I loved doing phone orders though. I didn't pay shipping and was charged my state's sales tax which is fairly low!

7. I was a fortunate recipient of a PCE card from a fellow tPFer last time and was able to use it right away and pass it along to another member!! (That was before they opened it up to everyone!) I know I didn't spend near enough to get one of my own this time, but would love to get another one as a hand-me-down.

Great idea to network, tlloveshim. That way we can spread the love as far as it will reach!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.