LOOKING FOR LUXURY LINE MED BOWLER in METALLIC /MATTE BLACK - Pls Help

1. Hi! Anyone who can help me find the Chanel Medium Bowling/Bowler in Metallic or Matte Black from the Luxury Line???? Really Appreciate any help!!!..... Thank you once again

2. You can only wait for one to pop up on eBay. It's been sold out across the stores for awhile now.

3. Chanel Boutique on Rodeo drive had a black bowlerin. Not sure if it was metallic or patent. I know one of the black colors is being reintroduced, either the patent or metallic but definately no matte. Matte is an eBay fnd only.

4. ^ There're patent bowlers around, the bowler for cruise is in crackled patent.

5. I just saw a distressed patent bowler at Chanel Ala Moana yesterday. Apparently it's pretty durable -- the SA raked his fingernails all over floor model to prove it!

6. thanks for yr replies......

I saw the new crackled patent black in the store itself... just bought it today but would have preferred the Metallic version instead....

Any idea if they would reintroduce it in matte or metallic? as would like to purchase either the bowler or the flap in another colour...