Looking for Jumbo Caviar Brown Flap Bag

1. Hi,

I'm new here, and I'm looking for the Jumbo Caviar Classic Flap in Brown. My SA wasn't sure if she would be getting it, and she was going to check for me. I called today, and she is on vacation for two weeks.

Can anyone in the states tell me where you have seen them? I'm desperately trying to locate this bag.

I appreciate any help.

2. You can try Neiman Marcus in Short Hills Mall, NJ (ive seen it there) and also Chanel boutique Short Hills mall, Im sure it can be ordered. Ask for Nick, he's great!

3. They had one at the Chanel boutique in San Francisco last week. Good luck!

4. I work with two wonderful Saks Chanel SA's. Ndofane in NYC Saks. Gayle in Bev Hills Saks. If you want to PM me, I can give you specifics. Ndo found and sent me my large brown caviar flapover. I wanted the large not jumbo but I do remember him saying at the time that he did have or was getting in the jumbo as well.

5. you can try Chanel at the bellagio in vegas or at the Wynn i was told that they get the new collection first, do not know if there is any truth to that but try. good luck.

6. i first saw it about a month ago at the chanel boutique at the bellagio in las vegas. it was beautiful.then it came in at my local saks/chanel boutique and i snatched it up. it really is fabulous. she had one more- try the cincinnati saks (5134216800) and ask for lou in chanel. she can track one down for you if she doesn't have it anymore.

7. I saw the brown caviar with silver hardware in various sizes at Saks in Bala Cynwyd Pa. over Memorial Day weekend. They are gorgeous and I am trying to foget about them. LOL

8. That sounds gorgeous! :heart: I've never seen the flap bag in brown.

9. pursedoc, can you please post a picture? i would love to see it.

10. Ooooh, you took the words right out of my fingers!!!

11. I also saw those brown classic in South Coast Plaza Chanel. But I don't know if they have the size you are looking for. I didn't pay attention since I am not too attracted to the brown color (I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo into the white caviar at that time).

12. I still had this in my eBay Watching list and this eBay seller has relisted this once and it still didnt sell. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6890778565

13. wow. how beautiful.

14. Try checking Nordstrom's in Seattle. They had one last week.

15. love to if i could- working on the digital cam as we speak!