Looking for Input - the IDEAL Ivory Bag

1. OK ladies, I am on the hunt for the IDEAL ivory leather bag. Medium size, satchel or shoulder fine. It should have some structure, a sense of play, be modern, and the kind of thing you can wear with jeans and a t-shirt or a summer suit.

Price range up to $1500.

I love the ivory in the kooba bags, and the Paige is a definate possibility (I have the Charlie in Rose and it is my favorite bag right now).

Perhaps a Mulberry Bayswater in Ivory?

Or the Miu Miu Coffer bag?

help!!!:yahoo:

2. Is Putty color an option? The Chanel bags, particularly the Edith in Putty is gorgeous IMO.

[​IMG]

Oh and it goes for about $1275, right in your budget.

3. This Bottega is also gorgeous in Putty:
    [​IMG]

4. The miu miu coffer is gorgeous! I would definitely pick that.

5. I'm not a huge Chloe fan, but it is a beautiful bag. As far as the suggestion for the BV, those are absolutely beautiful bags.

OK, more food for thought!

6. for sure a fendi spy, the word ivory just SINGS spy to me! although i'm quite sure spies are more espensive then that :shame:

7. MJ Stam looks really nice in cream. (Is it close enough to ivory?)

[​IMG]

8. ^ i love this bag. :heart:

9. epi bowling montaigne bag pm in ivory-TDF

10. I will go for a Chloe Edith bag.

I wanna suggest LV Epi Ivory but from your provided choices , you are sure not a LV fan.

11. Yes, unfortunately the ivory spy runs about $2100. I just pre-saled one at bloomies F&F, though, so it is possible to get a discount!

That stam is pretty hot, though, too!

12. I really like the Chole Bay Bag

I think it looks kinda funky but you can also dress it up or down... If I can only find Chloe in Canada :push:

chloebay.jpg
  13. This is no where near your budgeted amount but it a very nice bag, I have it in black. Its from Zappos.

[​IMG]

14. OOps, forgot the price, its only 164.00:confused1:

15. The new ivory lv leather?