Looking for Great Satchel's

1. Hi

So for someone who has a Coach or less budget, what alternatives are there to the Marc Jacobs or Coach type satchel bags. Thanks in advance for any ideas!

2. are those authentic?

3. I love this new miu miu satchel. I want this maybe in black :heart: :heart:

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. How about Burberry? They have some cute styles.

5. SHC, are you looking for small, medium or large satchels? What about these (some are on sale)?

Cleo & Patek Large East West Flap Satchel > Leather Handbags > Handbags - eBags
    Cleo & Patek

Francesco Biasia Handbags Marsala II - E/W Double Handle (Cinnamon Brown) - Francesco Biasia Handbags Women's Collection
    Francesco Biasia (cinnamon brown on sale)

Laundry by Shelli Segal Handbags Natalie - Satchel (Patina) - Satchel
    Laundry by Shelli Segal Natalie satchel

Luce Butter Soft Rhinestone Large Satchel > Leather Handbags > Handbags - eBags
    Luce

Monsac
    Monsac Mozambique small satchel

6. really great help - thanks to all - passerby I love all of these - great taste and thank you!

7. You could also wait for the Botkier sale. The designs and quality are right up there, and they have wonderful sales every so often. Some designs go to 50% off.
    Botkier™: Fall 2006

8. Love the colour of the last one - reminds me of my new coral HH - just got this week...and just learned to post pictures so here's my little grouping of three. Bought my first bag (the blake) just this past year and swore I only needed one really nice bag...joined this Forum...and well...slippery slope....

;)

IMG_1927_1.jpg

9. Delicious bags - how heavy are they?

10. Congrats on your lovely (3 so far :smile:) bags, SHC. Weren't you looking for one that can hold a laptop - which one serves that purpose?

11. Beautiful Miu Miu's. Either color is great.

12. where did you find those miu miu bags?

13. im guessing nm?