Looking For Great New Comforter

1. I am looking for a new Luxury style comforter.
    If any one can give me a great web site
    or disocunt locations.

I have been looking for great deals all day
    and could not find any.

I can not custom make any bedding now
    but want great look

2. Overstock.com has a great selection of comforters, comforter sets, and duvets. I have had good experiences with their linens.

3. smartbargains.com also has a good selection of linens sometimes...

4. bloomingdales or fortunoff for different luxury levels with corresponding prices. i always wait for their home sales.

5. Thanks to all, keep them comming if you have any ideas please add !!

I saw this one it would cost about $3k to complete room

blue-brownhorchow.jpg
  6. Horchow is a Neiman's Company
    Does anyone now how to get bedding a discount price?

7. I just orderd this for my guest bedroom!! Isnt it beautiful????

8. btw, i recently filled out some survey for nm (i think), and they gave me a coupon code for home purchases only. darn, if i could only remember it...try NMHOME.

9. Im really excited about getting it. I love the pillows. The bedroom Im putting it in is on the ocean side of my home and I think this will look dreamy. NOW, when my husband notices my bill he may make me send it back, but I will take pics first! lol. I will not send it back if I love. It just may mean no new bags for a bit.:tup:

10. I filled out the survey too. The code was NMHOME and it was for 20% off, which is good until August 15.

11. __________________________________________

RESTORATION HARDWARE BEDDING

Hello,

Restoration Hardware has absolutely gorgeous bedding and you can usually find items upon eBay as well.

I personally sale Restoration Hardware bedding on eBay and think they have some of the finest bedding items on the market.

I have posted a few picks below of Restoration Hardware bedding and wish you all the best in your search!

RESTORATION HARDWARE
    ITALIAN TONAL SATIN STITCH BEDDING
    [​IMG]

RESTOATION HARDWARE
    ITALIAN EMBROIDERED FRETWORK BEDDING
    [​IMG]

RESTORATION HARDWARE
    ITALIAN EMBROIDERED CABLE BEDDING
    [​IMG]

RESTORATION HARDWARE
    ITALIAN LATTICE APPLIQUE BEDDING
    [​IMG]

RESTORATION HARDWARE
    ITALIAN TONAL SATIN STITCH BEDDING
    [​IMG]

12. Ooh, that Restoration Hardware bedding is nice. i have had really good experience with Overstock and Smartbargains though - high thread count, high fillpower, for a great price!