Looking for good sites..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .. for quality replicas.

I know I'm probably going to be shunned for posting this, but at this point I can only afford a replica, and I was wondering if anyone here would like to recommend a replica site they are familiar with or have done business with, cause it seems impossible to tell from the sites themselves about the relative "quality" and even how trustworthy they are business-wise.

On the other hand, I would also welcome replica site buying horror stories, of receiving very bad products, not receiving what you bought, being charged wrong, etc. or otherwise reasons why I should stay away from buying replicas on the internet.

2. I think you are at the wrong place to ask about this.

This forum is to talk about real Chanel and not to discuss replicas or fakes as we do like to call them.
    You should always stay away from buying fakes on the internet, because it's illegal to sell or to buy them.

If you cannot afford to buy a real one at this moment, I suggest you start saving up for one. It will be worth it in the end, I promise you.
  3. Yes, I totally agree. Real Chanel lovers only buy and wear the real deal!
  4. wrong place!!!
  5. :yes: I agreed too!!! I saved up for my bags and will never waste money on replica!
  6. I don't think you're allowed to ask this stuff here
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.