Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

Im from singapore. I'll be renting a sim
Card too! Im doing my surgery with ID hospital since my cousin just returned from there and , wow her eyes and jaw surgery changed her ! Its so amazing and i have thus set my mind with ID hospital! Where will u be doing your sugery? Maybe we could meet up for meals and take walks tgth?! ((

Oh I haven't heard of ID hospital. I might go with ITEM clinic now. Will you still do consultation at several places first? Are you getting rhinoplasty or something else, too? What kind of implants will you use? I scheduled consultation with ITEM at 10am Monday March 12, but I have to decide whether to consult Banobagi also at same day or just go ahead with ITEM..

Oh I haven't heard of ID hospital. I might go with ITEM clinic now. Will you still do consultation at several places first? Are you getting rhinoplasty or something else, too? What kind of implants will you use? I scheduled consultation with ITEM at 10am Monday March 12, but I have to decide whether to consult Banobagi also at same day or just go ahead with ITEM..

Im still doing the consultations though. Just to make sure . I'll most likely get goretex. And i'll be getting double eyelid and hopefully v line procedure. Will you be alone? I suggest u do both consultation before deciding ! ((

Im still doing the consultations though. Just to make sure . I'll most likely get goretex. And i'll be getting double eyelid and hopefully v line procedure. Will you be alone? I suggest u do both consultation before deciding ! ((

Yep I'm alone. I wonder if consultations cost money... I haven't been to Seoul since 2001! Have you been there? Hopefully we can do some sightseeing!

Hey Want2bepretteh

I'm from Singapore and have an iPhone too. May I know how would u be renting the SIM card and where can I do it? I've never heard of this service. How much is it? Is this the only (and cheapest) way to keep in touch w your family (or remain contact outside of Korea)?

Thanks.. ^^*

Hey Want2bepretteh

I'm from Singapore and have an iPhone too. May I know how would u be renting the SIM card and where can I do it? I've never heard of this service. How much is it? Is this the only (and cheapest) way to keep in touch w your family (or remain contact outside of Korea)?

Thanks.. ^^*

Hello. You may do it at the airport. Prolly, around 25usd. Quite cheap. Can make around 5 calls (;

s640x480

Left: Before
Right: Now

And these are my most recent pictures.
s640x480

s640x480

s640x480

Hi kathylish

Oh ya u r so right almost this thread is all advertised by one person abt ITEM. I had a frd recently this mth just went to ITEM clinic for nose revision 5k plus, unfortunately her nose got infected. I seen her photo n she wasn't satisfied with her revision. Really felt upset for her.

Perhaps ITEM was quite ok in Primary surgery but I think revision work is a tough job it's requires high skill. XVX666 was a Primary surgery anyway. Her photo may look promising maybe u can meet her real person seen she high recommend ITEM clinic.

Hi kathylish

Oh ya u r so right almost this thread is all advertised by one person abt ITEM. I had a frd recently this mth just went to ITEM clinic for nose revision 5k plus, unfortunately her nose got infected. I seen her photo n she wasn't satisfied with her revision. Really felt upset for her.

Perhaps ITEM was quite ok in Primary surgery but I think revision work is a tough job it's requires high skill. XVX666 was a Primary surgery anyway. Her photo may look promising maybe u can meet her real person seen she high recommend ITEM clinic.

I'd "ADVERTISE" other clinics if I did my surgeries at other clinics too. I would really wish to see how your friend's nose turned out.

I see everyone talking about how good and bad all the clinics are...but no pictures as prove. This is why I uploaded pictures of me here.

Hi kathylish

Agrees totally ! they heavily advertise aboard, i don't believe in clinics who advertise for foreign patients when korean market are usually enough.