Looking for Codes to get a Rebecca Minkoff bag

1. I have been wanting the Morning After bag from Rebecca Minkoff and was wondering where is the best place to order online w/ online code? Let me know.

TIA!!

Melissa:jammin:

2. Hi Melissa,
    Even though Karizma Boutique doesn't have them listed, Shellie told me they have them in black and brown. If you call ask to use the "Toutie30%" code to order and receive 30% off. Tell her that Jan mentioned it on the purse forum.:yes: T: 949-219-0023 This is in Corona Del Mar, CA. I have ordered from them many times.

3. I agree with JNH14 about Karizma Boutique and Shellie. It is a great place to shop and Shellie gives tremendous customer service. I wanted to add another option in terms of looking for your RM bag, however. During the month of February, Lili Boutique is offering free shipping and 20% off, so you may want to compare. Here's the info:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For the entire month of February, Lili Boutique is offering free shipping on online orders over $100.

This includes the boutique's new spring styles from top designers!

Enter code "February07" to take advantage of this special offer.

StyleChicago viewers: Receive an extra 20% off new arrivals at Lili Boutique! Simply mention StyleChicago.com to receive this discount.

Not only that, but all back-room merchandise will be 50% off until the end of February as well, making Lili Boutique THE place to shop this month.

Stock up on your favorite fashions from designers such as:

Shoshana
    Rebecca Minkoff
    All new J Brand Jeans
    Dolce Vita
    Rachel Pally
    Fleur Wood
    Geren Ford
    Twinkle
    Maria Bonita
    ...and many more

Whether you're looking for a trendy top for your next night out, a comfortable knit dress for an afternoon with the girls or a pair of jeans for no good reason at all, Lili Boutique offers a wide range of styles and options to complete your wardrobe.

Click here to shop Lili Boutique online.

4. Thanks so much ladies!! :flowers:

5. ActiveEndeavors stocks Rebecca Minkoff now as well. There's another thread on TPF with current coupon codes (up to 25% off), and you can also find codes at Toutie and Reesycakes.

6. shopjake.com carries the morning after bag for $515 plus an additional 20% off using code "toutie". The colors are seafoam, white, and almond. I believe shipping is free with at least one non-sale item, and I would hope that the additional 20% would not count as a sale item.

7. wow so many options... I had been thinking of getting the morning after bag as well... just debating on what color to get...

8. active endeavors just got more morning after bags in, in cream, navy, black, etc in both mini and regular size, and with the code "sorry25" you get 25% off! I just ordered the mini in cream and am SO excited, and it totalled $393!!! I've been eyeing them forever and I'm glad I finally pulled the trigger!