Looking for Coach for my dear friend....

1. Hello Coach gals, I normally hover around the Prada/Miu Miu forum and don't get out much, but my dear friend is trying to find a Coach bag and some Coach black boots (size 11....yes, 11!) for her daughter. Any suggestions where they might be purchased on-line? TIA and wishing you all Happy Holidays and a Blessed New Year!!:love:
  2. She can try Coach.com, Nordstrom.com, Macys.com or Dillards.com. I believe they all carry Coach items. I'm not sure about their inventory on Coach boots but she can check those sites out and see. Other than those sites, she can also try eBay. Although, I suggest you proceed with caution when buying from eBay because there are so many Coach counterfeits there. Good luck!
  3. Macy's has some of the Coach hand bags, shoes, and boots on sale right now. Plus, the Coach store is offering an add'l 25% savings on most items right now.
  4. Thank you all!! :okay:
  5. ^^ Is that a Rottie in your Avatar? Your doggie looks so happy. I used to own a Rottie ... had him for almost 10 years untill he passed away last Fall. I miss him dearly :crybaby:
  6. As for the boots try the coach store! most of them are on sale!