Looking for Chloe Marcie Mini Saddle Pink

wa0wa

O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
I am late in the game but looking to buy one but I don't see it is on sale anymore. Not even on eBay. Does anyone know where it is still available? Prefer brand new one please. Thanks!

Hi! sorry for asking a question not related to this post but I'm new here on purseblog so i can't post my own thread yet.

but do you guys know if editorialist is a trustworthy website for chloe? i really want a drew medium from there that I've never seen at other big name stores

thanks guys!

Hello ladies,
I am in love with Marcies [emoji5]️ I have a medium tote and now I really want a Marcie small cross body. But I am worried whether it will keep the shape. I recently bought one pre-loved, I though I win lottery finding it in this colour! But it was badly misshaped! The top loops are coming away and are twisted and because of that the bag hangs slightly sideways! I am not sure if that's what happen to them or just previous owner misused it/mistreated it?
Grateful for your opinion! Thank you x. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457185166.720958.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1457185186.335223.jpg