Looking for bag ideas for a practical brown leather bag with

1. silver hardware. Since I am not getting my big birthday check from my grandma for a couple months until my birthday, for now I have to part with some of my own cash for a new brown bag. But I don't care for gold/brass hardware in most cases.

I'd like something in a nice shade of brown, with silver hardware, no more than $500-600, nice leather, shoulder bag....I am 5'10" so I can carry just about any size. And it has to be available online because I live in the middle of nowhere!

I saw a really nice Desmo bag at TJ Maxx down from $350 to $180 that I didn't buy...it was just about exactly what I wanted (and a good price) but I didn't know anything about Desmo, so I passed. Now I regret it because I am having a hard time finding something cute with silver hardware.

Any ideas?

2. hmm... this may be a bit tough since brown is a warmer colour it often comes with gold hardware, but I know I've seen brown with silver before in Coach. Perhaps something from there?

The leather soft duffel bag from Coach comes in brown leather with silver hardware (11 length x 11 height) and is $258 USD.

I'm not sure what kind of style of bag you prefer tho? (tote, shoulder bag, large, medium, small?)...

3. Ooh, I love both of those...and I just ordered a white patent leather Francesco Biasia bag as well! Great suggestions....(and so far in my budget, maybe I can get two!)

4. Those Carbotti bags are really nice and incredibly affordable - just checked out your? website. I like both of those bags.

5. You should check out GS Lillian bags (at gslillian.com). Here's pics of her styles. In the descriptions on all of her bags, it says they come with nickel hardware. And, they all come in brown. They are all around $500.

handbag - CARLEY1.jpg handbag - GWEN2.jpg handbag - STELLA1.jpg MARGOT1.jpg