Looking for a wallet???? Lovcat?

I have the same Lovcat in 2 colors - once I figure out pictures, I'll post them. Decent quality, cute styling. I have the one with the coin purse and I found coins slip out through the sides sometimes though. Otherwise, I recommend it because it holds a lot and is cute.

i have 3 and like them. lemme take some photos :smile:

bought them for $40-60. the green is larger and cost $60

Attachments

• lovcat_blk.jpg
    lovcat_blk.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 353
  • lovcat_mint.jpg
    lovcat_mint.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 311
  • lovcat_pink.jpg
    lovcat_pink.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 361
9a_1_b.JPG

This is the one I have. I paid about $80 off eBay, and carried it for almost a year until I got my LV Panda wallet. I absolutely LOVE that wallet! The metallic leather was soft, the wallet overall was of great quality, and on top of that, it's just so friggin' adorable!​

i have a Lovcat wallet and :heart: it. i don't use it that often, but it is cute. i got it because it reminds me of the Louis Vuitton vernis line, and plus it's very girly and cute :girlsigh:. IMO the quality of Lovcat is pretty good considering the price... I got this wallet for about $50 (was originally $105, got 50% off). i ordered mine online, i think from lovcat website.

2391788450_34be8c1661.jpg

2390957329_71359f6bb3.jpg

I wish I could find something from this brand! Everywhere I looked, I haven't found anything. I hope when I go to SCP this holiday I can find something from Lovcat. My Nordstrom only had the photo album charm (kind of like the ones Coach sells) but it was horribly scratched. Sweetneet's wallet is TDF. My heart just stopped and melted when I saw hers. So so beautiful.

Lovcat sells such cute stuff. I just hate the fact that they're so hard to find. It's funny because they list Macy's and Nordstrom on their site, yet I haven't found anything from them. Dillard's had a clutch but it was cheap looking. Oh well.

I just took a quick picture of mine. Sorry for the crappy quality, I didn't feel like hassling with the camera so I just snapped a shot with my computer. Anyway, I got this wallet about a year ago at Nordstrom for around $135 and I have nothing but good things to say about it! It's super cute and girly (I love bows!) and very functional. I have had no issues with quality, either.

3033739283_4bf40fe6c8.jpg

I bought a very cute one at Dillard's about 6 months ago. If you have a Dillard's in your area, check them. Or go to Dillards.com. The Lovcat website is pretty good too.