looking for a small crossbody bag to carry my stuff on a cruise....

1. any ideas?? under $100, unless it's fantastic...preferably under $50. this is something i wouldn't use often, certainly, but just want something to carry around the sunscreen and room key on the cruise. has to be stylish too, though...of course. function isn't everything! :love:

TIA for any suggestions!

2. have you tried a coach outlet, or lesportsac?

3. There are a couple of cute ones on the Dooney & Bourke site, one with a front pocket, one without.

Letter Carrier 01 (zipper top, no pocket)

Letter Carrier 02 (zipper top, front pocket)

The second one is on my Christmas list! They're both $145.00, and are available in a bunch of fabric/leather trim color combos. Taupe/black trim is my favorite. :love:

4. My favorite so far - what do you think?

Eclipse
    Etsy :: Tapestry Tote
    $30 plus shipping

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

dimensions:
    height(not counting strap or handle): 10"
    width: 9"
    depth: 2.5"
    strap length: 47"

5. It's a little over budget, but how about this Marc by Marc Jacobs:

[​IMG]

6. I just bought a Coach sling pack which will hold your key, sunscreen and a few other small things, it is perfect. I paid full price at the boutique but then saw several other styles at the outlet a week later for over 50% off that price!:crybaby:

7. On my cruise, I used a Coach swingpack and it would out perfectly. Maybe you can check the outlets or eBay.

8. thanks for the ideas, all....the coach outlet would be perfect if i weren't leaving in a week :smile: i really like the etsy stuff - i'm going to spend some time on their site this morning. thanks, passerby!

the marc by marc is darling, but there's no link....i'll go check a couple of spots for it, though :smile:

keep the ideas coming...this really is helpful! thanks!

9. Sorry about that! The Marc by Marc is at Zappos:

Marc by Marc Jacobs Handbags Jessie's Jazz Mini Pouch - Free Shipping & Return Shipping

10. definitely the coach swingpack..! LOVE it..! i've got one myself! :yahoo: