Looking for a real Paddington secong hand

Cat_uk

O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
I really want a paddington, probably in Chocolate, and wondered where is best to find a second hand one. I'm so worried about fakes that I wouldn't feel onfident buying on ebay.

Please help!

hmm... Local boutiques? Do you have any consignment shops nearby? If not, I think Ebay is probably your best bet.. You could always post it in the authentication thread so that the girls can help you figure out whether it's real or not before you make a commitment :biggrin: :biggrin:

Cat honestly I know ebay is daunting but if you get it authenticated here on this forum you will be fine. May take you a few links to get there but it will be fine.

You are in the UK like me so Anns Fabulous Finds as detailed above is great if you are in the US but for us UKers the cost of customs can be really really high (like we are talking £200 in some cases)

Just keep posting the links for authentication and we will all keep an eye out for you too

Cat, I have bought most of the paddies I have owned on ebay, and I have never had a bad experience. If you have the bag authenticated here, and you buy from a trustworthy seller, you really don't have to worry. I think ebay can be a wonderful source for snagging amazing bags at far below retail, as long as you're careful. We will totally help you!:heart:

Cat, I have bought most of the paddies I have owned on ebay, and I have never had a bad experience. If you have the bag authenticated here, and you buy from a trustworthy seller, you really don't have to worry. I think ebay can be a wonderful source for snagging amazing bags at far below retail, as long as you're careful. We will totally help you!:heart:

I agree. I was so afraid of ebay because I have received fake items before. Lucky for me the sellers took them back. However, since joining the forum I have had good experiences with ebay. Thanks to the authentication threads. Now I know what to look for and what questions to ask the seller.
This forum is very helpful and the members are great. You will definately find a real paddy at a good price witht the help of all these great folks.
Just make sure to post all your questions and pictures of the bags you're interested .

I too am trying to get a paddy from Ebay so I've been watching the auctions for the ones authenticated on this forum and the chocolates seem to go for at least $800. Maybe less if it's used. I feel your pain!