Looking for a pic of a SGH violet/purple Day

1. Anyone?
  2. I would love to see it too
  3. Where are the SGH Days in violet? :confused1:
  4. i dont think the stores have got them yet? i would love a SGH day!
  5. Ah ok! Hopefully we'll get to see one soon!
  6. South! another one???!!! I havent seen it yet but I'm sure it will be gorgeous! since the works posted have been :drool::drool::drool: I'm sure it'll look equally gorgeous on the day! why dont you email BalNY and ask if they have a pic???
  7. i was told by NM San Diego that they received one on Monday - but it sold within 30 minutes of being on the floor.:sad:

They seem pretty scarce - some NM and Saks have said they're only getting one each and that's it for the season.
  8. Shop_Princess, call AR, they are definitely getting some in, maybe already have them- if you seriously want one, this seems like a good bet. hth!
  9. Mine is on its way to me from BalNY - I think I was first or second on the waitlist. I'll post pics as soon as I have it in my hot little hands! :yes:

10. Hi Ali, you must have me mixed up with someone else, I wish I had a sgh work!! Mine was the smooshy plomb/steel sgh Day :graucho:

I e-mailed AR and have yet to receive an answer.
  11. ^^Just pm'd you, girl!
  12. Thanks girl!!
  13. My SGH Violet Day showed up yesterday. I absolutely love it! I've just got to locate my camera, and then I'll post some pictures.
  14. gogogoooooo!
    EDIT: Saw your post in the main forum, thanks!!
  15. Yep...ya gotta go check out Amber's pics if you haven't already!!!