looking for a pair of aviator sunglasses 8)

1. heyy guys 8)

i really need a pair of new sunnies. my white guccis are really light tinted and my eyes are getting more sensitive to the sun :sad:

so i was wondering if yu guys have any good recommendations for a good pair of aviator glasses 8)

thanks guys :heart:

2. I am not sure if these are dark enough but I really like them. They are D&G and they have them at Saks.com
    [​IMG]

3. I say go for the rayban classic aviators. I love them. And if you want, they come polarized as well...

4. I am in :heart: with these Guccis from NM, they come in 3 different colors
    [​IMG]

5. Yep Raybans

6. Dior makes the best rimless aviators. and try Valentino if you want to SPEND

7. ^I agree that the Diors are pretty sweet.

8. I have so prada aviator that I really like. When I first bought aviators about 3 years ago I thought they were trendy but they are actually classic.

9. Marc Jacobs and MbyMJ have a done of aviators in different styles and colors.

10. Does anyone make any aviators without nose pieces? I inadvertently always push my sunglasses on my head when I go inside even if I am taking them off and the nose pieces get stuck in my hair.

11. Ray-Bans! They're the classic aviator sunnies... can't go wrong with classic!

12. I buy everything from Saks :p and I have seen a lot of cute choices. I don't like the sides to be thin like Ray Bans usually are, so here are some with thicker sides.

Prada, $265
    [​IMG]

Chloe, $220
    [​IMG]
    Lanvin, $320
    [​IMG]

13. Wow those LVs are quite pricey. I never thought any sunglasses could be worth spending more than $400 on, but maybe I will try these on later

14. ITA! And they come in a variety of shapes now that suit a wider range of faces.

But the originals are the ORIGINALS, which can always make you look cool, IMO:tup: