Looking for a mustard (03) or marigold (04) Balenciaga bag!

1. Hi ladies!
    I'm new here and need your help! This is a long shot but I was wondering if anyone's seen a Mustard yellow (03 w/ silver hardware) or a Marigold yellow (04 w/ brass hardware) B-bag at their local consignment stores by any chance?
    Do these pop up on eBay occasionally? When is the last time someone's seen one? I'm looking for the City bag style, but might consider the smaller version (First, is it?) as well!

A friend of mine has been looking for this bag forever and 3 other friends and I want to chip in to buy this bag for her, if we can find it... (The girl has been through sooooo much recently. She lost a family member, gone through a major health issue, AND had to go through a divorce all in the last year and half.) She is the best friend and the sweetest, most loving person in the world, and totally deserves happiness. And the 4 of us want to do something really really special for her. I've been to the purse forum before (just visited) and browsed through all the great, helpful posts by you, wonderful ladies, and I thought if I can get any help, it'll be here. :smile:
    Please message me if you can help! TIA!!!

buying/selling/trading is not allowed through the forum, thanks!

2. Hi! Welcome to the forum, we're glad to have you! :flowers: I just wanted to let you know since you are new, that there is no buying or selling through the forum.

Goodluck in your search! :heart:

3. awe, that's one of the sweetest things i've ever heard :love:...whatta wonderful friend you are & i truly hope you find one...i found a spring/summer yellow b-bag w/silver hardware @ consignment store in nyc recently...and a lovely PFer got it & is over the moon about it :heart: ...i've got no idea how often they pop up, but if i ever see one again, you'll be the 1st to know ;)

4. Oh, ok, I see. Thanks!

5. Thank you so much! And congrats on finding one! :smile: :smile:

6. awww! friends who chip in, are friends to keep!

i hope all is well with your buddy!

7. Cricket Liverpool in the UK has a marigold Mini Classique up until they took their Balenciaga stock off line. They have a website but you need to call them on Balenciaga stock. The bag is only the Mini, though, and very small.

8. you are such a sweet friend, I hope you'll find a bag soon!!!

9. There is a Marigold Mini Bbag on eBay right now and i am sure this will make your friend happy.:yahoo:

10. Yeah ... I noticed that they took the Balenciaga bags off their website. However, according to a number of folks here on the PF, their website didn't always accurately reflect what they had in stock. You definitely need to call them.

In addition ... if you are in the US, you are going to pay a HECK of a lot more (because of the USD <--> GBP conversion ... and customs duties).