Looking for a Kooba Sienna

1. I'm looking for a Sienna in a dark color (not the floral embossed one). Has anyone seen one around or know of a reliable eBay seller?

2. Also, bourbon and cream are on kooba.com.
  3. Be very wary of purchasing on eBay unless you know the seller. Siennas seem to be the most faked at that site, although fake Carlas are in mass there too.

Good luck to you.
  4. They have a lot of them at the Off Fifth Outlets!
  5. I saw a bunch at off 5th ave too yesterday. (in Orlando area) $325
  6. urgh, we don't have an off fifth here in washington. do you know if they will mail out items? thanks!
  7. You could try them-I know the extra 25% off was only through today. Just log on to Saks, and click on outlets in the lower corner-they should have store listings-call the closest one and ask-you have nothing to lose.:yes: here's the link:
    Stores & Events - SEARCH RESULTS < Previous 5 Stores | Next 5 Stores >Off 5th
    Ontario Mills
    4490 Mills Circle
    Ontario, CA 91764
    General Manager: Phil Preston

Distance: 969 Miles Hours
    Monday - Saturday, 10 AM - 9:30 PM
    Sunday, 10 AM - 8 PM

More about Ontario Mills & Events

This seems to be the closest one when I entered Seattle-don't know where you are. But you still have time to call as they are open until 8:00 your time. (PST) At least if they charge send-you'd get the 25% off in time. Good luck!
  8. Yes, Off Fifth stores will ship.
  9. Honestly I wouldn't touch anything on Ebay. There are way too many counterfeit Siennas floating around.
  10. clu, if you want a black one in the soft, smooth leather (not pebbled) kooba.com has one at the moment, only you have to pay full price and I think you'll have to be quick!