Looking for a jade green paddy

Thanks, Kelly..

I personally am quite afraid to buy from them. I did a google search on shopstarstyle and quite a lot of the 'hits' stated it's legit, but others stated they sell replicas.

It's mixed. I can't be certain they are selling fakes aside from the low prices..

At those prices, I think we can assume they are all fake and. My two cents.

Ladies, after much searching I am happy to report I think I have found my Paddy....I contacted my sales rep at Joesephs (a high end department store in Memphis TN, who are an authorized dealer. I buy all my purses from them...well not the Louis Vuitton. They are not an authorized dealer for them-but all others) and she called Chloe for me and they had one in their stockroom!! I hope to have it by the end of the week or the first of next week.:yahoo::yahoo:I am ecstatic right now:nogood:

Ladies, after much searching I am happy to report I think I have found my Paddy....I contacted my sales rep at Joesephs (a high end department store in Memphis TN, who are an authorized dealer. I buy all my purses from them...well not the Louis Vuitton. They are not an authorized dealer for them-but all others) and she called Chloe for me and they had one in their stockroom!! I hope to have it by the end of the week or the first of next week.:yahoo::yahoo:I am ecstatic right now:nogood:
Great news! Did you get it on sale?

for how much...???
Ummmm, this is kinda embarassing to admit, but when Alecia called me and told me that chloe had one in their showroom that they were willing to sell and it was on sale....I just said "I'll take it!!" and did not ask how much. but in all honesty, I had been lusting after this purse for awhile so I was going to buy no matter what:graucho: My husband is starting to worry about me.

uhmmm...I just checked it out and am I crazy or did it say $299? must have been a misprint and they meant $1299, right? cuz if that's really the price then there's just no chance that it's an authentic paddie...:tdown:

It isn't a misprint - the so-called 'Balenciaga' are all ridiculous prices too. AVOID like the plague.

Ummmm, this is kinda embarassing to admit, but when Alecia called me and told me that chloe had one in their showroom that they were willing to sell and it was on sale....I just said "I'll take it!!" and did not ask how much. but in all honesty, I had been lusting after this purse for awhile so I was going to buy no matter what:graucho: My husband is starting to worry about me.

LOL! That's awesome that you found your dream bag and it was on sale too! Congratulations!