Looking for a good worry-free shoulder bag...

l_7a9ae4448c86f2557b53b3a5c614b1dd.jpg

l_71c62a5b980f975561568db8f7587b8c.jpg

i posted these in another thread, but if you need something to fit a lot of stuff, i recommend the large noe. this is what i normally carry in mine, and it can also fit a light sweater in it.

For what you described, I would go with the BH or BV, it just sounds like you need a roomier bag than petit bucket or petit noe. I'm considering getting BH myself for times when I need to carry more.

l_71c62a5b980f975561568db8f7587b8c.jpg

i posted these in another thread, but if you need something to fit a lot of stuff, i recommend the large noe. this is what i normally carry in mine, and it can also fit a light sweater in it.

Sophia! When your Noe is filled up like this, does it look weird closed? Do you even close it? Haha I love how you have a Speedy in there, instead of a pochette or something!

Sophia! When your Noe is filled up like this, does it look weird closed? Do you even close it? Haha I love how you have a Speedy in there, instead of a pochette or something!
LOL i close it sometimes, like when it's raining. when i close it, it doesn't look too bad, but i try to keep it open just so that it's easier to get into. thanks (about the speedy)!

Thanks for the pic! I'm surprised at how much the noe can carry. It's awesome that a speedy actually fits in there!

Should I get petit noe or petit bucket? I'm looking for something I can throw around and can carry a couple of file folders/notebook, plus stethescope, blood pressure cuff and varous medical supplies, as well as pochette.

I was originally thinking of getting a new bh or bv, but I prefer something vintage and that has patina so I don't have to worry about it. I've been looking around on ebay and I'm starting to like the noe and bucket styles. Are these quite roomy?

I don't think the petite bucket would hold files/notebooks etc- the petit noe would