looking for a Cynthia Rowley handbag!!!

1. Does anyone know where I can find a Cynthia Rowley "leonore" Handbag in chestnut??? I want to buy one so bad and Zappos doesn't have anymore!!!!:p

2. Yes this is it!!!! Thank you so much, do you know how to tell if it's real or not? never bought from eBay only sold!!! Thank you.

3. Looks authentic to me! I don't even think CR is faked, to be honest. Good luck! I hope you win. :biggrin:

EDIT: As a tip, try to be online during the ending of the auction. If that's not possible then make sure to enter a higher maximum bid the day the listing ends.

4. yes I will be online!!! I want that bag soooo bad I've been looking for one for ever!!!!!! thank you

Ceci

5. ceci91.....I have that exact bag. My hubby bought it for me at Off Fifth last year for Christmas! I love that bag. You will, too. But I have to warn you about one teeeeeeeny quirk about that bag....and that is one of the straps that runs under the bag seems to slip to one side for me, but not all the time, and not enough for me to stop wearing the bag. Hope you get it!!

6. I'm a HUGE fan of Cynthia Rowley bags! Just got finished polishing the leather on one of mine. The quality of her bags is excellent & I feel sure you'll be pleased if you're able to win the auction! Good luck!:smile: