Looking for a CITY Electric Blue with Reg Hardware??

hayley

Aug 14, 2006
Hi,

I am trying to narrow down what bb i will try and purchase. firstly, does anybody have a pic of an electric blue city with the regular/standard hardware. i have found a pic with GS, but would like to know what it looks like with the RH before i begin my search,

hayley do bookmark the above page for your future reference. would be good if you take members' earlier suggestions and visit the places before you start multiple threads in various sub-forums. much info's already put up for our reference. the search function's our navigator around here.

hayley do bookmark the above page for your future reference. would be good if you take members' earlier suggestions and visit the places before you start multiple threads in various sub-forums. much info's already put up for our reference. the search function's our navigator around here.

sorry about that 'glossie', but sometimes you post on one thread and get no responses, so i like to increase my chances!:smile:

I had done a search and not come up with that one, but will try and be more thorough now i am more familiar with the brand ... previous to today, i had no idea what things like 'EB' (Electric Blue), 'GSH' (Giant silver hardware) meant,

we all started out with zero knowledge. no need for sorrys, hayley. you did better than me, for sure, if you can find out about the different codes in a day :lol: the posts move fast here cos there're so many members. i hope you're not offended. as you can see, many members are more than happy to help newbies. there's the time difference between a few countries and non-response doesn't mean you're being ignored. hope you won't have too hard a time deciding which bag to get. pinkboudoir gave a good piece of advice to one newbie earlier: take your time, don't rush into it :biggrin:

^Arg! I was in Las Vegas yesterday and wanted to drop by NM to see if they had any EB. I figured they probably wouldn't so I didn't go. The NM by my house sold their EB's very fast. I am on the wait list when they get more in. I want to see the color before I buy.

Hi,

I am trying to narrow down what bb i will try and purchase. firstly, does anybody have a pic of an electric blue city with the regular/standard hardware. i have found a pic with GS, but would like to know what it looks like with the RH before i begin my search,

I saw a EB city with RH at Barneys NY on Madison Ave on Friday.

^Arg! I was in Las Vegas yesterday and wanted to drop by NM to see if they had any EB. I figured they probably wouldn't so I didn't go. The NM by my house sold their EB's very fast. I am on the wait list when they get more in. I want to see the color before I buy.

^^ you should try "barney's" in nyc, because they had one on saturday...but when i stopped back there today, it was gone (although they did have 2 in GSH on display)...they must have sold a ton of b-bags over the weekend, because they looked pretty cleaned out (lol!!!)...if anyone here bought anything, please share your booty with us here!!! :okay:

^^ you should try "barney's" in nyc, because they had one on saturday...but when i stopped back there today, it was gone (although they did have 2 in GSH on display)...they must have sold a ton of b-bags over the weekend, because they looked pretty cleaned out (lol!!!)...if anyone here bought anything, please share your booty with us here!!! :okay:

I took one home with GSH.....hee hee. I just love the way the SH sets off the blue.

thanks to all of you; cougess, goldilocks10023, bedhead & aaallabama, for sharing those locations.

Unfortunately i am in Australia, so am either going to order from Aloha Rag, or BalNYC, or maybe even Cult Status ... i got their price list today and it wasnt as bad as i thought ... $1,359 AU for regular cities and $2,177 AU for Giant ... though of course the colour range was limited. They dont have any EB in yet, but have emailed them.

what do you guys think of these prices. how much does the giant city retail for in the US?

Oh and just to make matters even more complicated, i have started looking at other 'Blues' - i.e. Blue India, and Blue Glacier. ugh.

whats the consensus on the best blues? are there any that are LESS prone to being 'veiny'. i think i prefer the smoother finish ...

ok, enough questions! thanks again for all your help,