looking for a casual leather chanel bag, any suggestions?

1. I am looking for a more casual leather chanel bag, perhaps one that I can wear my converse runner shoe or birkenstock with.

Any suggestions?

2. The baby cabas or the cambons are quite casual

3. good suggestions. I also think the cerf or gst would work well, or the paris biarritz line.

4. Cambon tote gets my vote.

5. I got the GST as a 'casual' bag. I have to admit that now every morning while I am getting dressed I think twice because I don't want to look weird carrying Chanel with a dumb outfit. BUT, for me (stay at home mom to a toddler) I think it's good- it's too easy to fall into a bad fashion rut!!!!
    Now I'm thinking a baby cabas might be a good bag for day...hmmm...:nuts:

6. I laughed so hard, this is ME!!! As i slip into yoga wear from Lucy or old navy khakis and tank top, i think ok, my bag is ten times nicer, heck 50x's nicer than my outfit, i should really dress up a bit! But off topic, i think the Cabas is a very versatile day bag as is the GST!

i stay home with my two year old too! the best job with the crappiest pay i have ever had :yahoo: when is his bday?

7. I think the cabas is a great casual bag. Slouchy. :biggrin:

8. I agree with everyone about the cabas being the casual everyday bag.

9. Can somebody tell me the price of this?

Thanks,
    AnnA

10. the modern chain tote is casual

11. The cabas? $1,895 if you can find it. There are a few on eBay.

12. Cabas, modern chain tote, or anything from the Outdoor Ligne (see reference section).

13. I agree the Cabas is great. If you can't find one, how about an Ultimate Soft? I think they go great with casual clothes.

14. Cabas is a great suggestion, (only if I can find one)

what about a PST?
    I don't want to look dumb, carrying a fancy bag with a t-shirt and jeans.

15. SO TRUE!!! We don't even get minimum wage, yet we don't quit! My little guy was born 7-5-06 so he just hit the toddler stage- help!!!:smile: