Looking for a bright blue bag

1. I have a hankerin' for a bright blue leather bag. Not light blue or navy blue, more of a cobalt blue. Any ideas?
  2. I saw a cobalt blue patent leather Tylie Malibu at Nordstrom in Brea.
  3. I love the new Treesje bags in cobalt. They are especially great if you aren't looking for a patent bag.

If you want patent, I think the Botkier Bianca in Marine is gorgeous.
  4. Oooo, I love Treesje bags. Haven't seen one in blue. Does anyone have it on line? Thanks.
  5. How about Hayden-Harnett's hobo in cobalt? Or a Tano bag in Blueprint?
  6. Yep, that is the blue I mean. Nice and bright for spring. My favorite colors are yellow and bright blue. Too bad bags don't come in a yellow and blue combo.
  7. That tano bag is hot! great price too.
  8. I just got a Cobalt Hayden Harnett Havana Hobo this week and it's the perfect blue! I had a hankering too! The Tano bb is great too!
  9. I love the Tano blueprint blue...so fun. I also love Rebecca Minkoff night blue on the Nikki bag (she has a yellow one too :smile: )
  10. [​IMG]

Here's the Hayden-Harnett blue. I have this - it's GORGEOUS. BY far the most favorite bag in my closet!
  11. [​IMG]
    They have this one, too - the Havana Hobo.
  12. Wow! Love these!
  13. how about the Rebecca Minkoff--- Nikki in Ocean or Yellow? or the Plan B in Ocean?
    Nikki_Ocean.jpg PlanB_Ocean.jpg yellow1.jpg
  14. Balenciaga has a color called "Electric Blue" for S/S 08 and the patent Botkier Bianca is really breathtaking too.