Looking For A Blue Coffer..........!!!!!!

1. I just called Styledrops to find out the shipping status of the dark blue coffer I ordered on Friday.

They just informed me that it is no longer available in blue.........:crybaby:

I put a call in to Saks to try to locate one in blue and am waiting for them to call me back. In the meantime, does anyone know where I might find one?
    I REALLY WANT THIS BAG!!! :sos:

2. Geez, I was looking at the blue one on styledrops too, and had pretty much made my mind up to order it! Darn!!! :push:

3. I just got a return call from Saks and they don't carry the coffer in blue. :crybaby:I'm going to call NM and see if they carry it. I'll keep you posted Cosmopolitan. If you find it.........could you let me know as well??

4. Of course! :tup:

I'm really bummed. And I can't understand why styledrops still has it listed on their site as "immediately available" right now.

I'm not sure where else to try. I don't think the navy blue Coffer was widely sold here in the U.S. Even some Miu-Miu loving tPFers aren't aware that it came in navy blue.

Perhaps more will pop up on styledrops or Bluefly or something...

5. Now I am thoroughly confused. I just checked my e-mail and I received a notice that both coffers that I ordered shipped out today?? I tried calling the customer service line, but they were already closed. I'll try again tomorrow. You may want to try ordering it on Styledrops anyway. Who knows........maybe the rep that I spoke with earlier was confused or just not real bright?

I also left a msg. for a Personal Shopper from NM to get in touch with me so that I can possibly find one there and I contacted Prada's corporate office who gave me an e-mail address to write to in order to assist me in locating one. So now I will just sit and wait.............:sweatdrop:

Let me know if you do try to order one from Styledrops, Cosmopolitan. Thanks!

6. ^^^Wow, what a turn of events! :rolleyes: Well, I hope that you get it. I may still try to order from styledrops too.

I've been looking for a nice navy blue bag for a long time--not powder blue, not turquoise blue, not royal blue--and believe me, they can be really hard to find.