Looking For 226 Size Purple & Navy Reissue

1. Hi Ladies,

My sweet husband has promised to buy me two 226 size Reissue (Metallic Navy & Purple) as birthday gift:yahoo:, but I can't find any in HK. :crybaby:

I'm a newbie in mail ordering from overseas Chanel Shop. Can anyone kindly suggest where can I find them or recommend a good SA that can help me? Thanks!

2. I don't know how overseas shipping works. Maybe call the Chanel 800#

3. Smooththoprter - Thanks!

Is there any other suggestions?:wondering

4. Call Neiman Marcus, Saks, Nordstron, Bloomingdales. Not sure about shipping overseas, though.

5. try eBay? i saw some purple and navy blue reissues on there already...that is if you absolutely cannot find any in the other stores

6. I'm not sure about the international shipping, but my NM SA told me the purple 226's should be in this week:smile:

7. I think Saks does international sales. Do a search for Damien or Delyse, great SA's. Chanelboy works at Nordies.

8. Thanks to all ya wonderful ladies for all the idea and suggestions!!:tup:
    I will definitely try to call the SAs as recommended and hopefully I can get these wonderfully addictive colour bags ASAP ! :yahoo:

9. Wow, two Chanel 2.55s as birthday presents from you DH!!! :wtf: You're so lucky! I have to buy those bags myself!!!:lol:

10. I guess you can call me lucky, and indeed I'm very lucky to have such a sweet hubby:shame:.

11. Your hubby is definitely a sweetheart!

12. Great hubby!!!!

Good luck getting the bag you want :smile:

13. Saks does ship international, and it takes all major credit cards unlike NM take AMEX only. Good luck!