Lookie!!! My new Neo-Speedy from a PF member!!

1. :nuts: My new baby arrived in the mail last week and I just took her out for a day on the town yesterday.

I love this bag SO much. :love: :love:

I bought it from a PF member (Sunshine) and it is in excellent condition. :biggrin: :biggrin:

I actually got a lot of stares and two compliments while I was wearing it. Its funny b-cuz we talk about the denim line a lot on this forum but yesterday I was looking for other people with one and I saw nothing.

Good. I don't want everyone with my bag anyway. LOL :lol:

Anyone who is on the fence about this bag....just get it. I'm saving my pennies to get the fuchia one too!!! :nuts:

The purseforum marketplace is the greatest.
    Neo1.jpg Neo2.jpg
  2. i remember you were waiting for this.......all these new LV denim bags for you lately :love:........it looks gorgeous on you, especially with the jeans :p
  3. woooooooooohoooooooooooo its looks great on you! enjoy!!
  4. you look great- I want one also!
  5. very nice
    congrats :smile:
  6. Lovely bag, enjoy it (I'm sure you do :biggrin:)!
  7. Wow, congrats! It looks great on you!
  8. So nice, looks great on you! I can't wait to see this bag IRL. Enjoy!
  9. You look FANTASTIC wearing it!!!:love: ENJOY!!!
  10. Looks great...Im so glad you love it!!!
  11. Congrats! Enjoy your new LV!
  12. That is beautiful!!!! I was not a fan of Neo-Speedy before, but the more I see it, the more I like it. It really does look good on you :love:
  13. congrats, it's beautiful!
  14. That bag is the cutest!!!!!!! I would love one of those in the pink too!!! Congrats and enjoy!!!!
  15. It looks really good on you!! Cute bag and very pretty!! Congrats I Ilovebags!!