Lookie, lookie, lookie!!

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. I love them!!

I wanted to reply to everyone of them...but didn't want to bore you all with my many thank you's!

So, THANK YOU ALL!!!!!

boxyandme said:
Beautiful. I'm just like you, I love playing with my purses. Always take them in and out of their sleepers just to look at them. Hubby thinks I'm whacko. It's a very classy bag! Enjoy!

I can't do that very often...most of the handbags I buy have to be hidden away so he doesn't notice them. :P :lol: :amazed:

addictedtolv said:
Please post a pic of you with the bag. I am totally in love with the idea of a Damier tote so I would really appreciate a shot of how it looks being carried!

I will as soon as I can. I am in a frumpy mood right now, and don't want to document myself. :P

Cristina said:
I LOVE that bag :love: I saw it in LV a couple of weeks ago and was so tempted to walk out with it.

CONGRATS Bjara, and happy birthday! What a great gift :nuts: I'm so happy for you!

Thank you, Cristina!

You deserve it!

You should get it. :P

hey happy birthday!!! pics look great! you've got the right color, you can see the textures. as for the last blurred pic, camera was probably too close to the tag, because part of the photo below the tag is in focus.

happy birthday again! enjoy that bag, it's super lovely.