Lookie at what I got today!!

Oh, I have been wanting these :drool:! You lucky duck :P!

:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Thanks everyone!! I've been lusting over these for so long I really couldn't believe my eyes when i saw them and at THAT price too!!!

I went to my SO's sister's bachelorette party last night, I just woke up and it's 3PM over here. I have a SPLITTING headache but it's really nice to see the comments from everyone, so THANK YOU!! :yahoo:

Yup! it was at the TST one!! They have the New Simple Pumps at the Causeway Bay Twist in Pewter too!

Wow, nice shoes! I just want to ask, where in Causeway Bay is this Twist? I've never heard of Twist but it sounds like a great place for shoes. Do they have any other brands than CL? TIA, and enjoy your beautiful shoes!

Wow, nice shoes! I just want to ask, where in Causeway Bay is this Twist? I've never heard of Twist but it sounds like a great place for shoes. Do they have any other brands than CL? TIA, and enjoy your beautiful shoes!

The one in Causeway bay is at World Trade, which is behind Sogo. They have a lot of brands such as Prada, Gucci, Marc Jacobs etc...even the odd pair of Roger Vivier! The prices are marked up a little BUT there are discounts and extra discounts if you're a member. You really should check it out! There's also one at Wyndham St. in Central across from California Fitness.

They sell bags, accessories, shoes and clothes from brands like Chloe, Miu Miu, Balenciaga etc. etc. I love it there! :yahoo: