Jimmy Choo Lookie..............a Red Maddy

Hi Guccidiva,
I decided I wanted to make room (justify) the upcoming Fall purchases and the Bordeaux Riki was never going to be the Bordeaux patent leather one I have been lusting :drool: :drool: after. Also, I had to justify the Chanel Duffel I purchased to go with the Chanel wallet I bought during our get together.:rolleyes:

OT- We should try to get everyone to meet up at the MOA soon, even if it is just for coffee or lunch:yes: PM me if you are planning a trip over to the mall!

I'd love to meet again, it was so much fun :smile: Plus you and I have the same taste in bags :wlae:Had I known you were getting rid of your red Riki :drool:Arrgh, I've been lusting for one forever..

Very cute!

attachment.php

Gorgeous bag Robyn! We'll defn have to do another MOA meet soon - I'd love to see this IRL!!!

I would love to see you all soon:yes: My bag is suppose to arrive on Monday 5/21, so we should try to meet up and :party:
If it gets nice out over one of these weekends, we could all have a party on my pontoon and have the DH be the designated driver while we :drinkup: I live over on Prior Lake and we have a 22ft party barge (w/a potty:sweatdrop:) so keep that in mind!:yahoo:

I would love to see you all soon:yes: My bag is suppose to arrive on Monday 5/21, so we should try to meet up and :party:
If it gets nice out over one of these weekends, we could all have a party on my pontoon and have the DH be the designated driver while we :drinkup: I live over on Prior Lake and we have a 22ft party barge (w/a potty:sweatdrop:) so keep that in mind!:yahoo:

Love Prior Lake, had friends living there :supacool: Btw, I got my burgundy Riki!!!! I am so excited!:yahoo:We just have to meet up and talk bags again:nuts: