Lookie..............a Red Maddy

1. Thanks to Samantha, I am the proud owner of a Red Jimmy Choo :choochoo: Maddy!!!:yahoo:
    I have been wanting the Red Mahala, but since I always wait too long to obtain my bags, (i.e. sales) I usually miss out, but I don't have the "Maddy" style and since I sold my Bordeaux Riki & Black Mahala and I'm still trying to sell my Rianne, I figured I might as well buy an early Birthday present!:queen::wlae:
    red maddy.JPG
  2. Congrats! So pretty, I love red.
  3. Gorgeous! The Maddy is stunning and such a beautiful red. Congrats!
  4. lucky girl!!! its beautiful
  5. Congrats! I love the red color. I can't wait to see modeling pics.
  6. Stunning bag. I'm jealous.
  7. Wow, that's great Robyn! The red Maddys/Mahalas are so hard to find. Enjoy! :woohoo:
  8. Congratulations robyn! I am so glad you nabbed it.You will love it.Enjoy!
  9. very nice!
  10. So beautiful in red!
  11. Super-cute! Please pose with it when you receive it :smile: Btw, why did you sell your burgundy Riki??? It's such a great bag!
  12. Red Maddy is gorgeous & stunning! Congrats & happy birthday Robyn. =)
  13. :yahoo: what a beauty robyn - congrats hun.
  14. Fabulous bag! I love it in thiscolor.
    Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pics.
  15. Hi Guccidiva,
    I decided I wanted to make room (justify) the upcoming Fall purchases and the Bordeaux Riki was never going to be the Bordeaux patent leather one I have been lusting :drool: :drool: after. Also, I had to justify the Chanel Duffel I purchased to go with the Chanel wallet I bought during our get together.:rolleyes:

OT- We should try to get everyone to meet up at the MOA soon, even if it is just for coffee or lunch:yes: PM me if you are planning a trip over to the mall!