Lookee what I got!

k2sealer

I only wear live fur
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
I was having a little Coach craving so I swung by the Outlet today and picked up the following:

Ergo Tote in Chocolate for $191.99
Bleeker Leather Small Flap in Khaki/Wine
Bleeker Wristlet in Khaki/Wine
Legacy Stripe Wristlet
Bleeker Mini Skinny in Wine
Gallery Patchwork Scarf
Gallery Patchwork Ponytail Scarf

I'm not totally sure I'm going to keep everything though. So, if I was to return something, what would you suggest?

Attachments

• Outlet Buys 1 11 2008.JPG
    Outlet Buys 1 11 2008.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 215
I don't like the bleecker flaps so I wouldn't have even gotten it, but that's only me, everyone else seems to like them...haha! I love your purchases, though! I have the same scarf :smile: And I love the ergo totes! I want the same size!

I love the color of the Ergo Tote. I just don't know what all I will put into it. I'm used to carrying very little stuff. Just a wallet, wristlet, cell phone, and keys usually. Hmmmm, maybe this will be my new purse I take to my Son's TKD class. That way I can throw my book or magazine into it.

Can you tell I'm an extrovert and like to think out loud?

I was having a little Coach craving so I swung by the Outlet today and picked up the following:

Ergo Tote in Chocolate for $191.99
Bleeker Leather Small Flap in Khaki/Wine
Bleeker Wristlet in Khaki/Wine
Legacy Stripe Wristlet
Bleeker Mini Skinny in Wine
Gallery Patchwork Scarf
Gallery Patchwork Ponytail Scarf

I'm not totally sure I'm going to keep everything though. So, if I was to return something, what would you suggest?

I love everything but if I had to pick something to return it would be the bleeker small flap

Oooh good haul!!! :tup:

Did they have any bleecker checkbook wallets? I think I'm gonna head up there tomorrow or Sunday..

I'm so bad about not noticing everything in the store. I'm sorry. I wasn't really looking at the wallets. But I know they have lots of Bleeker stuff, plus the mini skinny. I think they might have had the Bleeker wallets, I just don't remember for sure.