Look Who Just Joined My H Bag Family...

1. Hi Everyone, I'm so pleased with my latest acquisition yesterday that I'm bursting to share...a new Kelly 35 :heart: in brown fjord with gold hardware has just joined my H bag family :yahoo: This baby was shot right after she got out of her orange box!!

Papa Bolide, Mama & Sisters Birkins and Cousin Plume weren't available at the time of the photo-shoot. They were napping in their orange havens and I didn't have the heart to wake them up.

Only Brother Lakis was free to join in for a snap-shot :supacool:

Grandpa Croco and Grandma Ostrich are aiming to join the family soon, they are languishing somewhere in the H factory awaiting the craftsmen to fix their dentures (read hardware) before they can fly over...I wish!!! :lol:

DSC05091.JPG DSC05090.JPG
  2. that's the kelly size i want to have! and i love the brown with GH for fall........how do you like your lakis?

congrats! and share pics of the rest of the family soon!

3. Congrats!! I love that shade of brown!

4. It is gorgeous! Congrats!!!

5. Congratulations! great addition, fjord leather is fantastic!

6. Gorgeous, rich color. Congrats!

7. beautiful!:love:

8. Beautiful!!! Congratulations on your latest addition!

9. Beautiful!!! Congrats!:yahoo: Hmm.. your H family sounds very very scrumptious.. FAMILY PIC, pls!:roflmfao:

10. Stunning, Dah-ling......truly spectacular - rather! Congratulations on this incredible purchase.

11. that is absolutely pretty.. I want a Kelly in that size as well.. hope to see the family photo-shoot soon..... gosh, that is such a stunner..

12. Thanks everybody!

This is such a great forum for all like-minded H bag lovers to congregate and share joy and <sometimes> tears :yes: My friends and family think I'm nuts though they don't necessarily disapprove, but it just means I can't share the joys of lugging an orange box home with them - they just won't understand what's the big deal :sad:

As for the Kelly 35, this is the size that most suits my needs on a daily basis - fits everything with shoulder + hand carry options, and is soooo elegant. The Fjord is one of my fave leathers too, and choc color + gold hardware <gasp> is divine. :love:

I was in fact lucky to have her. I had asked for a Kelly 35 last week and they only had it in the new blue which I didn't fancy (not my shade) and black (not another Black please). So my store manager checked around and got this for me - straight from Paris it seems (very timely the stock arrived). :yahoo: So nobody else touched it except the craftsman and the packer and then me!!! Woohoo!

As for my Kelly Lakis 32, it's a DREAM. Guarantee - it will convert any non-Kelly lover to one immediately. No more juggling with my shopping bags and trying to open the bag while the cell phone rings :yahoo: Plus the shorter shoulder strap makes it a trendier bag too so sometimes I even go out in sloppy clothes with the Lakis <gasp> The other Kellys somehow demand a little more attention from one - like you got to dress up smarter complete with a H scarf to match the timeless elegance of the Kelly - if you know what I mean.

P.S. The blacksheep of the family - youngest Brother JPG wasn't carrying his own WEIGHT enough - he has since been told to take a hike (I sold it). :lol:

13. You lucky thing! What a gorgeous bag! The color with the gold hardware -- perfect. Congratulations on the newest addition to your already attractive H family!

14. Congrats on the new addition! Brown in Fjord looks fantastic!

15. Congratulations, Miss P.!!! :yahoo: