Look who just joined my H bag closet....

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rose Dragee Kelly 28cm.....from the mothership (thanks to my DH)

2. beautiful! i love the color, and the kelly itself is lovely! enjoy her! you've gotten some great bags lately :biggrin:

3. wow how pretty! what a wonderful DH you have :smile:

4. OMG OMG OMG That is one gorgeous kelly :love: :drool: :love: :drool: :love:

5. She's Beautiful, :love: :heart: :heart: :heart:!!! I finally got to see this beautiful Rose D. on several different bags and love it. This new Kelly is an absolutely lovely addition to your wonderful collection. Congratulations.

6. It's...it's....it's....it's....it's...UNBELIEVABLY GORGEOUS!! Congratulations!

7. That is absolutely stunning with the palladium hardware. Pure class!

8. I'm speechless!!!!:nuts: :nuts: :drool: :drool: She's simply beautiful!!! I love all your bags, archangel!!!! What a sweet DH to get this for you at the Mother Ship!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

9. so pretty!:drool:

10. oh this is BEAUTIFUL! Wow!!!! Just a hint of pink......just a hint. So subtle and so lovely!!!

11. Get OUT of TOWN! Stop it! That is soooo pretty! Love the L'Idee cadena with her, too!

12. Oh Wow--that is one amazingly gorgeous Kelly :drool: and one very kind and generous DH! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

13. Love the color! So beautiful!!!! :nuts:

14. delicious!!! what a sweet DH you have! The bag is charming. Congratulations!

15. gorgeous!! congratulations :smile: