Look Who Followed Me Home Today - Groom Pochette Cles

1. So I've gotten a couple small bags this season and realized that I don't have change pouches of any type. So....I ventured online to try to choose a pochette cles that would go well with all my LV babies. Originally I was going to go for an epi or a vernis, but then I saw the Groom cles. He's adorable! So ventured to the store to see him, and he's even more adorable IRL! I love how I can use him as both a change/card pouch and/or a (rather big but cute) bag charm...and it's also nice that he's my first L.E. piece....soooooo I let him follow me home :yes:

(I know, I know...I've been soooooo bad. :shocked: Just two more pieces....maybe three...than I need to go on a self imposed BAN.)

Groom Pochette Cles (2).JPG Groom Pochette Cles (3).JPG
  2. Awwwh whata cutie :love: Congrats! i havent seen one in rl come to think of it :wtf: I wana go have a look at them now :nuts: look what you have done you are going to ruin my ban :shocked: :p LOL.

3. So cute!!! Congrats!

4. very cute! congrats

5. Congrats!! I love my cles (regular mono, not groom) its sooo useful!

6. Very cute-congrats!!

7. Amazingly cute *is jealous*. I love the yellow - tis very upbeat. :nuts: It's screenprinted right? So it shouldn't go next to vernis?

You make me want this cles so much!! Congrats.

8. congrats!

9. very nice :smile: enjoy your groom :biggrin:

10. Congrats, I have the yellow groom agenda and I love it! Groom is so cute!

11. I like this line! I really love my yellow groom agenda (it's special coz it was bought in NYC hehe). congrats girl :smile:

12. Congrats!

13. Thanks!

Yes, it is screen printed. What would happen if I put it next to a vernis? I am asking because I am/was considering getting a vernis wallet......

14. I'm not sure but I think I read in a thread somewhere that screen-printed is the same as printed materials and will transfer. I have a vernis wallet and was thinking against the groom cles for that reason. Maybe someone can clarify this :confused1:

15. I love it :heart:

Congrats :yahoo: - I wear mine as a charm to my BH (I keep my buss pass inside)