Look what we missed! Lilac '03 city! $950.

Okay, here are some photos! :love:

The first is my '03 lilac city, and the second is an old style "flat hobo" (which is in the ultimate loving home.... this was one of the most amazing bags ever.....) As you can see the variation in leather and color is unique to each bag. You won't find that anywhere else....... I looooove that.

No colors should be spray painted, even if it's leather paint! It's one thing to dot a few areas that may need touching up but not the entire bag. Especially on these bags, where a big part of it's character is how it transforms to different shades with useage. I'm glad you were able to send it back so easily and not have to pay a restocking. I don't think that should every be applied when there's a problem like this.

Here are a few pics outside & inside. The 04 has a bit more contrast, possibly because it's a bit darker and has more room to change colors in certain areas. They're both very pretty and can't say one is more eye catching than the other (really depends on what I'm wearing. lol), but I'm drawn to anything with purple in it.

Surferchick and Mimi, thanks for posting photos! I like the darkness of the 04 lilac better, but the silver hardware is so nice too!
Zac - your clutch is an 03 lilac, no?

surfer..... GREAT comparison pics :nuts: - thank you for posting :flowers:

Oh zac..... 'L' - - - I'll keep open my eyes for to find a lovely Lilac for you ;) :yes: - which style do you prefer in this ?

^^^Thanks so much for keeping an eye out for me first!!! I prefer work (but I can only get that in lilac '06), and city or purse but my dream one would be the one Mimi sent off to a loving home!