Look what UPS brought me. Brownie batter!

1. I know this bag has been posted before by another pf member . But my Cafe day came and all I can say is the bag is so rich and moist looking it resembles brownie batter. I am in :heart:

P1040016.JPG P1040017.JPG P1040018.JPG
  2. very nice!

3. Congrats :yahoo: isn't Cafe yummy color? i was just asking Zac, what she thought about the one i can't decide on.:s

IMG_1988 (2).JPG
  4. Congrats!
    WOW....it looks really gorgeous!

5. Oh, have a heart! post BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG pics, so my eyes can devour them better:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: . And then sprinkle some chopped nuts on it, and perhaps big dollop of vanilla ice cream.... :drool: . then take BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG pics and post. :sweatdrop:

6. Nanazie~ I would miss the tassels too much!!!!!!.:crybaby: ..but I am crazy in love with the tassels!!!! LOL

Z&J~ STUNNING!!!!!!!!!! I ditto everything Deco said!!!!!!!! YUM!:drool:

7. I absolutely love this color. If I get another Day bag(:p ) I would love it in this color.:yes:

Congratulations.

8. congrats :yahoo: on your stunning new mound of thick-n-smooshy brownie batter, Z&J!!! The cafe is a gorgeous brown!!!

9. it's so pretty! congrats!

10. Yummy!!! Looks great! Congratulations

11. Brownie Batter! I LOVE that! The Cafe is awesome! Just yummy!

12. So pretty, and I totally see the brownie batter!

13. Congratulations!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Yummy colour! Beautiful bag.

14. Super duper yummmmm! Love that beauty> May have to get one! Is the leather smooth and smooshy? Thick but light? How does it compare to 06?

15. wow congrats!!!! nice pic :smile: