look what Spy I received!!

1. I just got in the Fendi Silver Crackled Suede spy! Some of you asked to see the pictures so here they are... Enjoy :smile:

crackledspy13.jpg crackledspy14.jpg crackledspy9.jpg crackledspy17.jpg crackledspy30.JPG
  2. Wow, incredible!!! I love it!
  3. WHOA!!!!!!! I saw one like this on eBay earlier today. Is that the one ya got!? Well, goodie for you! It's really pretty! I have a confession to make... The 1st time I saw this bag in pix, I was like "meh...". It took a minute, but believe you me, I'm Lovin' this bag right now. Actually, it was the same with the Spy bag, period! I didn't like the Spy the first time I saw one. Fast forward to now, I'm addicted!
  4. :nuts: :drool: :nuts: :drool: KAT!! That is my most favorite spy EVER! Wow wow wow! How does it feel?! Is it as soft and luxurious as it is in my dreams?? :love:
  5. Very soft and Luxurious...I totally love it!
  6. Katgrrrl, To answer your question.. yes.
  7. nice..beautiful...one of the most beautiful ones i've seen...where u get it and how much?
  8. Kat
    That is one amazing bag! lucky lucky lucky - if you could see me now I am drooling on my keyboard.
  9. Kat, you have one amazing Spy!! A definite head turning bag, congrats!!
  10. I was going to post this listing on here so all the girls could see it. I'm sure someone will snatch it up; such a rare beauty! :drool: :love:
  11. Thanks so much you guys, it is gorgeous! Whomever gets it, will have all eyes on them..

I don't think I can post the listing, only one of you guys can post it..from what I understand.

12. I've also decieded if it doesn't sell soon, it is all mine:yahoo:
  13. That is one pretty bag. Congrats!
  14. That sure is a fabulous Spy! Congrats and enjoy!