Look what I won!

1. I am so excited - I just got the '06 Legacy shoulder bag on eBay!

I have adored this bag from afar for sooo long. When it first it came out it was out of my price range, then the whiskey sold out and I was so sad! I scoured eBay but they had gotten hard to find and were so expensive. I just thought this would be the one that got away.
    Fast forward to this past fall when they were showing up at the outlets, and I was so excited, then sad again as it became apparent I would not be able to make it to an outlet to snag one.

I finally decided to jump this weekend while eBay still had quite a few, and bought this baby - finally! :yahoo: I knew I would really regret it if I missed it again.

DH is not exactly thrilled about me buying yet another Coach bag since I just got my Bleecker, so I think for the sake of domestic harmony this is it for me for a (little) while. :p
  2. thats very cute I like it and what a pretty color it is.
  3. I love this bag! Congrats! I can't wait too see your pictures when you get it!
  4. Congrats, so gorgeous...love the color of the leather!
  5. YAY!!! I have this bag so I know you will love it!!
  6. congrats! :tup:
  7. love the colour!! Enjoy your new beautiful bag!
  8. The Shoulder is a FAB bag! Congrats!
  9. Great bag, great deal too ! I know what you mean about having to have it. I "need" something in whiskey !
  10. CONGRATS!!! GREAT price!!! :tup:
  11. Very nice bag. Congratulations!
  12. Congrats! I own that bag. You will love her!
  13. its beautiful!! Congrats! I love the color!
  14. congrats i would love a black one.
  15. Domestic harmony!! That is GREAT!!!!!!

Congrats on your find!