Look what I won off Ebay!!

1. I've been looking for a new tote bag for school and LOVED the Gigi but I've been banned from buying it b/c the BF is getting it for me for my B-day in April! I'm not into sig fabric b/c I don't want my bag to be targeted here at school or work. I searched eBay and I won this bag (drilldown pic below) for $200.00! I love the handles and it is white leather! When she gets here I'll post pics!

Btw: does anyone else own this bag or know when it's from???

Thanks!

Jen

10050_d1.jpg
  2. I love that bag!!!! It is so pretty and you got it for an amazing price! I can't wait to see your pictures!

3. congrats! That is a beautiful bag! :tup:

4. Congrats! Can't wait for your pics!

5. Congrats!

6. My SIL bought that one in white from the outlets in April. I believe it was from summer 2006. She got it for $159. HTH!!!

7. That's an awesome price! Unfortunately, my outlet has nothing big enough for books and my laptop or nothing nearly as nice. They have lots of leather lunch totes but I really adore the handles on this bag, it makes it look "special"!

Thanks for letting me know when it was from! haha i was worried it was like Years and YEARS old but the pictures were very good and it looks like its in excellent condition!

8. I saw that bag in white in Oprah magazine about 2 yrs ago and I fell in love with it. I wasn't willing to spend almost $500 at the time and not very knowledgable about Coach and the outlets. Wow...to think I could have bought it for $159. Thanks to this forum I'm learning a lot.

9. Awesome find!!! Enjoy!

10. I would also be interested in knowing the name and style # of this bag as I am also looking for a bag that can hold notebooks and my laptop for school/work!

11. Congrats! I seen that bag on Eva longoria.

12. WOW! Great deal on that bag! I think it was called the Soho Braided Strap Tote...10049 and 10050...it came in two sizes. I would LOVE either/or in the white! Lucky girl!

13. Thanks for providing the "name of the bag" the one I bought off eBay is the 10050. I cannot wait for it to get here!

14. Very nice- if I remember correctly it's called the Soho pocket tote or something to that effect. I think it retailed in the $429-498 range.