Look what I saw at Macy's 34th Street today.

1. Hi:

I was at Macy's Herald Square in NYC today at lunchtime.
    They have alot of Coach Bags from Fall 06 on Sale for 30% off.
    None of the Legacy Bags are on Sale.

I took some pictures of the Ergo Black leather hobo (pilot bag)
    No. 10741 which will be $368 when Coach releases it in April.
    I also took a Picture of the Ergo Tote in Camel and in the
    Signature C logo. I don't know the item number for the leather tote
    as there was not tag in the bag, the SA told me that it retailed for $338.
    I just wanted to preview a few of the items we can look forward to in
    the Spring.:yes:

IMG_0443.JPG IMG_0444.JPG IMG_0450.JPG IMG_0447.JPG IMG_0446.JPG
  2. Very nice pictures! Thank You

3. The ergo is too plain for me. Maybe it is just the picture but it also looks cheaply made.. Am I the only one that feels this way?:confused1:

4. ^i have the ergo in signature and it's wonderful!!!

5. Although I don't agree with it looking cheap, I do think the ergo is plain.

6. The Ergo is not cheap looking. Wait to see it when it hits stores come April.
    It might not be your cup of tea but the simply refined lines of the tote in black leather suit me just fine. I like an understated and elegant bag and that is what you get from the Ergo Line. I think of Jackie Kennedy and Audrey Hepburn in a black outfit with big sunglasses and the Ergo black tote,
    totally chic.

7. liz..thanks for taking the pictures!!! it's fun to get a peek at whats comming
    unfortunately i'm also not feeling the ergo bags.........maybe must see IRL.

8. Great pictures, and thank you for sharing!!! I don't know how you did it, but it was nice to see what will be coming out. We have a class d Macy's here, I don't think they even carry Coach...:shame:

9. I like these leather versions a lot more than the sig ones. Hope they are still around Memorial Day weekend when my shopping ban ends.

10. Thanks!

11. Agent Liz Cordova

Secret Spy

Those were great pictures and thanks!

12. Thanks for the pics! I like the one with the turnlock the most! I'm so excited about what's coming out for spring!

13. Thanx for the great pics!

14. awesome pictures!

ps.how did u manage to take pictures? lol

15. Thanks so much for taking the pics for us!! Very thoughtful!:smile: Can't wait to see it all in person!